羽之助の帝紀

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

変な夢

Ok, so I've been having weird dreams lately. I dreamed that there was no wall next to the sushi bar - just the outside - and waitress Chihiro was asking me in waitress Aya's voice if I liked Mt. Fuji. That was last week. Then a few nights ago Yukiho heard me talking in my sleep - I said "何それ?", then a long pause, then "京都". And last night, dignitaries from China, Taiwan, Tibet, Korea, and Japan were meeting in a parking lot, so I had to run to the flag store across the road, but they had all the wrong sizes and colours, like the Japanese Naval Ensign being brown and red instead of white and red, and I couldn't find China, and then the Tibetans started getting mad ...

I am NOT having 4 puddings before I go to bed again for a long time.

1 Comments 論評:

  • I was told that I talk in my sleep in Japanese by my exchange-year girlfriend. So that was 3 years ago, now.

    By Blogger 羽之助, at 6/27/2005 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment 論評を書いておく

<< Home