羽之助の帝紀

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Abandoned Restaurant

I managed to sell some furniture today. Somebody actually saw the post I made at 京マート, if you can believe that. So I no longer have my mini-bookcase or chest of drawers. Since I consider the floor to be a shelf, this is not a problem. Now, if I can just get that damn scooter sold, things will go well. And yes Jeremy, the PS2 is ready to go, I'm just waiting for a ride.

As the title implies, I found an abandoned restaurant today. Next time I go downtown I'll take a picture of it. It's next to the Daily Planet (otherwise known as The One Spot of Life in downtown Niagara Falls), and is/was called 金喜. I thought it was interesting to find a closed-up Chinese restaurant despite my walking/biking by that location many times before.

And I got an email from The Race Queen today.

今夜はまた亜矢子ちゃんと恵理子ちゃんと英語会がある。前はティム・ホートンズですごく楽しかったから今週も英語を練習したいっていわれた。僕はそろそろJETプログラムで日本に行くから英語を教える事も練習しなくちゃからお互いに便利だ!後40日間だけ日本に帰る!ははは!

Update (June 26th 2005): Finally got a picture of the restaurant!

2 Comments 論評:

  • Hahaha how much for the scooter? I have no idea how I'd get it and it's probably more than I'm willing to pay but how much anyway?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/23/2005 12:51 AM  

  • Selling it for $400. Considering that I paid $1000 for it I don't think it's a bad deal.

    By Blogger 羽之助, at 6/27/2005 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment 論評を書いておく

<< Home