羽之助の帝紀

Friday, July 29, 2005

Away We Go

This will probably be my last post for a while. Tonight I go to Starbucks with Alex and Charlene, then to an after-hours party at the restaurant, then Toronto tomorrow. There's a reception for which I have to register at 2:45, so if I catch the 11:15 bus from Niagara Falls I'll make it there with enough time to register at the Loretto College (hope they still have rooms). After the Hilton reception I may go out with the other JETs, I might not. I definitely have to go to Chapters to get a book to read on the flight, as I finished Harry Potter a few hours ago (dammit). We have to register for boarding at 10:30 AM on Saturday, so I'll take the Bloor subway all the way to Kipling and then get on the shuttle to Pearson. Simple. So, Mom, since I know you're reading this and sick with worry as usual, I HAVE EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL!!!!!

And Jiemei rocks my world. I think I have an excuse to go to Hong Kong City University now.

3 Comments 論評:

  • Yeah, I just have to wait for her to write it :-P

    By Blogger 羽之助, at 7/30/2005 7:52 AM  

  • I see, I see
    So that was the plan huh?
    SO are you in the middle of nowhere yet?
    or are you still traveling to the location...???

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/03/2005 9:27 AM  

  • Hellooooo! Did you survive the earthquake hit in the East-North Region in Japan?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/17/2005 1:30 AM  

Post a Comment 論評を書いておく

<< Home