羽之助の帝紀

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Disconnect

Attention all: I will be disconnecting for the next two weeks or so. My cell phone will no longer belong to me past today. Internet and mail use will be sporadic, perhaps once a day, as the computer is going too and I have to go next door to use theirs. Since I won't have a computer in Japan for the first two months or so, do not expect to be in touch with me very often, at least for a while. Internet use is available at the Board of Education building where I will be spending most of my time, though, so it's not like I'll be completely out of it.

3 Comments 論評:

  • 住所とか電話番号決まったら教えてね~☆

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/22/2005 3:09 PM  

  • あれ?間違えた。
    ↑のコメントはakiyoでした。

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/22/2005 3:09 PM  

  • あ、そうか、ストーカーじゃないんだ。うん、教えるよ。今回はどっちの携帯会社をするかな~

    By Blogger 羽之助, at 7/29/2005 5:42 AM  

Post a Comment 論評を書いておく

<< Home