羽之助の帝紀

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Busy Day

Today was an extremely busy day. I woke up at 7 and went to St. Catherines to drop off my final essay, then came back to the Falls and went to the bank to cash the cheques to exchange to yen. But because they're personal cheques, there's a five-day holding period - and I need the money by Wednesday! Damn damn damn!

Then I went home, showered, and went for a helicopter ride. I thought Chris was itching to go to Toronto, so I skipped the lunch afterwards and by a few strokes of luck got driven back to St. C by my restaurant owner (the nicest guy) around 2. Buuuut, we didn't actually get on the road until like 4! So of course we hit Toronto rush hour and didn't get the rail pass - no big deal because we can do it tomorrow, but dammit I was expecting to be home tonight, so I could sleep early and get the apartment clean tomorrow morning before we leave for Japan.